Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Water-Futsal and My Love

Hmm, recently i'm attending IELTS workshop, started on 1st Dec till 4th Dec. Anyway, that's not the main point, the point is today, as usual, i left my house at 1.20pm, and reached subang thr at roughly 1.50pm. After i've parked my car, on my way to idp, i saw a 'Dentyne Splash' board, placed in my previous college, then i went there and had a look. OMFG it's futsal competition organized by Dentyne Splash. lolz.

Without thinking, i took a form from the people at the roadshow, then i asked my friends to play. Who i had called are Xavier, Xavian, Posearn, Alex and my brother. haha.
Actually there are 3 reasons i wanna take part in this, though i don't play futsal for about quite a couple of days wtf.
1 : the grand prize are Apple iPod Nano 8GB x6, and Cadbury goodie bag x6
2 : it's free to take part, but have to write an answer to a question which is 'Tell us how much fun you can have with a water splash in 30 words or less'(will tell u my ans ltr XD) wtf
3 : i'm too free during this fu*king holiday
Lolz, actually i've asked xavier n my brother what to write for the answer. haha, but they didn't reply me, and thank to Kelvin, he gave me the idea of writing a poem. He is damn sohai(sorry but i can't think of other words to describe u XD wtf). And my answer is :
Oh water, water splash my feet,
with a ball under my wet feet,
i can do magic like Ronaldinho and Torres,
and score goals b'cos i eat Dentyne Splash!
i know it's lame but can't think of any other, ==" hopefully we can get to the final and bring the iPod nano home XD. ipod ipod, u r my motivation. haha.
Hmm, recently, i've fallen in love with two girls. T_T omg. I really love them. They are GuoJing(郭静) and Zhong Jia Xin(锺嘉欣). Haha, i think no guys in this world don't like them, seriously.

Love you forever! xD wtf

No comments: