Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Character

Time and tide wait for no man. That's true. I don't have much time left to prepare for my final exams, anyway, at this point, what I can do is to show some right characters and have the right mentality as a matured person, and prove that I have grown up. Though the following 4 weeks will be really really tough for me, and it's always not late to start now, it's too early to be talking of results or TER. It has to be case of concentrating on my revision, not looking to the results I mean what I can do now is try my best, but I am working hard.

By the way, I've learnt the meaning of 'love' from somewhere, to love, you have to accept everything of the one you love, and to give all your best to the one of love. Isn't it simple? Yes, maybe it is to somebody, but it ain't the case to somebody.
Most girls are trying hard to keep fit and try to make themselves to be attractive this is because they are doing their best for the one they love. So guys don't always mind that your gf is fat neither not good enough, but to accept. (I know it sounds stupid, anyway.)

And tonight, Liverpool will face Athelico Madrid in Vicente Calderon. Hopefully, Liverpool can maintain their unbeated record in this season. It's going to be difficult for Liverpool as they are missing Torres because of hamstring problem. Perhaps it's an advantage for Liverpool as Athelico Madrid were losing for the past few matches. But Athelico has the essence of winning, they are good in both flanks with Maxi Rodriguez and Luis Garcia, and their strikers are good, Forlan, Aguero and Sinama-Pongolle. As well as their midfielders Raul Garcia. Anyway, hopefully Liverpool can win the match with their spirit and the characters of the players especially Gerrard, Carragher and Kuyt, count on you now. And also Riera and Keane, it's time for you to prove to the world that you are what Liverpool had been missing - the recipe of winning. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Ysmm said...

Jiu Choi Mau You don't talk crap la... You always tell us that you are looking for a leng lui and shopping girl to be ur girl, regardless the girl's background and personality... however, what you are saying in your blog is otherwise -___-" You are just too fake la

Christine said...

my comment is that try to be mature la..sorry to say that i can't find any maturity in u...
maturity can make u an attractive guy..and try not to think too much of useless things la..i think that concentrating in ur studies is the most important job at the moment ..
my advice may be nonsense to u..but all this is my true comments..