Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Past, Present, Future

Unbelievable, time really passes very fast, when i am adapted to the new environment, and it's going to change soon. Sigh, I really can't imagine the life after this, my exam starts on 3rd of november and ends on 14th november. Just a few weeks more, I'll complete my SAM programme, and next year, I am going to enter a university. Haiz...

During this few weeks, I think of m any things, my past my present and my future.

For the past, I am a bit regret for what i'd done and what i didnt do. Such as, why didnt i study harder for SPM? haha. And why i didnt continue my piano lessons? Sigh. Regrets fill up my past, and the most unforgettable experience is that when i always skipped classes especially Moral and Mathematics to play futsal under the hot sun. If i am not mistaken, Alex, Andrew, Chin, Vinod and co. never 'absent' for futsal. Haha. Though it was stupid but at least i enjoyed it. And the days when all my friends used to stand outside the toilet and look at girls, especially Loon, those time will never come back, at least, it was memorable to me. Anyway, we can still always see leng lui together. Hmm, for the past, i hope i can do something to at least, become better than last time.

For the present, I am regret, as well. Why didn't i give all my best during the beginning of the course? Why didnt't i try my best in the past exams? Why am I so lazy? Sigh again. What i can do now is use the following 2 weeks time(actually less than 2 weeks) to study, and do whatever i can for the final exams. Anyway, Kelvin Chiew, you are my entertainer seriously, I have never met with such a person like you, you're crazy seriously, damn crazy, I can't even get what you're thinking sometimes. And Jack, Jon. Lo, Calvin and Tneh(Asst. Class Rep?) lolz. It's good to know you all, b'cos I like to talk craps and you all like to listen craps. XD Xavier, Posearn, Hengli and JianMeng, you all are sohai la seriously, you're at another level, my craps is no match to you all. I surrender seriously, but I will 'da bau' you all next time when I play futsal with you, though i can't really shoot hard. lolz. So wish all of us good luck in the final exams and all the best!
and now i realize that i've got my direction and what should i do, thanks to the 'someone', anyway, i'll prove to you what i've told you. Time is the proof.

For the future, there is a big question mark. I seriously don't know what should i do after SAM, i'm so confused. Hopefully things go on well and the results i get is the same as what i am expecting. So i am qualified to enter the course(s) i want, but seriously i am not sure what to study just depends la. Hmm, at least, i got my chance to work, finally, i'll work for 3 months before i continue my studies in June. And before i continue my studies, i wanna get a diving license but not driving license(to whom who doesnt have driving license : Tneh, Onn, Sandra) haha! Just kidding. Besides getting diving license, i wanna go for vacation, depends on the time, hopefully i'll get what i want. And also it's time for me to change myself, yeah, i wanna change, there is a reason, and i'm sure you know what it is. Give me some time. My future is still a mystery, but at least i have a dream and i am heading for it. haha

Hmm, the environment around me is constantly changing, i think i have to adapt to this kind of lifestyle, regrets filled up my past and present, but i won't let it happen anymore, i will always try hard to make sure it will never happen anymore...And throughout these years, from the past until present, at least, i have learnt, how to love, seriously. So i've made a wish, i hope my dream can be fulfilled, using my own hands and my belief, hopefully one day in the future, you will know that reason for my decision and you all will know i can change to be better.

No comments: