Monday, October 20, 2008

Saying 'sorry'

'I'm sorry, i didnt mean to do those things.' Human beings always make mistakes or do something wrong, then the best way is to apologize, or say sorry.
I have to admit, throughout the years i've made many mistakes, maybe i was childish i was immatured. Sometimes really think of giving up...but hmm...i know, if i be perservered, might not succeed, BUT if i give up, i'm sure i will fail.

In this world, there are load of things of different definitions. For examples, 'love' - it can mean many things and it has a lot of meanings and definitions. And 'rubbish' - ir can be waste to some of us but it might be useful for some of us also. Actually the definition the value the meaning of something is just depends on how we see it how we judge it, included the words 'mistakes', 'wrong' or 'fault'. I know, i have to make a lot of decisions later, i can't make sure i am right but at least i have to believe i am right.

Well, i have to promise myself, if i do something wrong in the future, i will say 'sorry'. Though it's a simple word, but it can mean a lot, it can teach me a lot, as well as changing many things. In history, some of the wars occured because of both sides refused to apologize. Thus, from that i can see that the power of the word 'sorry'.

For what I had done in the past, and
For whom I had hurt in the past, I am regret. And I'm sorry

3 comments:

MinoxMsia said...

wa.. so emo ah. wad happened?

in the name of love said...

lolz. nothing happened. jz feeling a bit regret for what i had done and what i didnt do...

Kelly_Tan said...

fai, v all know that the power of the word "sorry". n somotimes, v r jz too ego to apologize. anyway...thanks for ur advice...sometimes the word sorry fail to calm ppl down oso...
yeah, tat's was ur past...
it's not late to change now...
that's wat u told me..
have a nice day;)